2022 – Booking Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- In buying ticket(s) from the MSLR you understand and agree that your ticket(s) is/are valid only for the number of person(s) and the date stated.
- One free essential carer ticket can be provided for each paying disabled visitor. Carers must provide assistance to the visitor and proof of entitlement may be required on entry. Acceptable documents include Letter/notice of entitlement for Disability Living Allowance or PIP, Letter from your doctor, Blue parking badge or Freedom Pass, DID card or Access card. If you have any questions regarding proof of entitlement please email email@example.com before your visit.
- It is your responsibility to check prior to purchase that the information you have supplied to us with regards to your e-ticket requirement is accurate. We are only responsible for issuing e-tickets in accordance with the information you provide.
- E-tickets are valid only for the date and arrival time stated. It may be possible to amend your booking subject to availability up to 7 days before the entry date of your ticket, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Once your online booking has been confirmed an order confirmation will be sent to the email address you specified on your booking.
- On arrival at the event, the following will be required in order to validate an e-ticket purchased through the MSLR website:
- A legible printout of your e-ticket or a smartphone with the confirmation including barcode.
- The credit or debit card used to purchase the e-ticket through this website. The MSLR reserves the right to refuse entry to any person not able to validate their e-ticket.
Cancellations due to Covid-19
- If you are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 you or members of your party or family group may not attend the railway. Refunds are strictly as per the schedule below, we will not issue a refund for any cancellation within 7 days of your visit for reasons outside of our control.
- In the event we are unable to operate a service we will provide a full refund. We reserve the right to suspend, reschedule or cancel services if operational circumstances or safety make this necessary.
Cancellations and Refunds
- For pre-booked tickets we may be able to amend your booking once purchased, subject to availability, up to 7 days before the entry date of your ticket, please contact email@example.com for assistance. No refunds or amendments can be made to your booking within 7 days of the entry date of your ticket.
- You may cancel a booking prior to your visit as per the following schedule:
Over 21 days prior to visit – 100% refund
8 – 20 days prior to visit – 50% refund
7 days prior to visit – 0% refund
- In the event we are unable to operate a service we will provide a full refund. We reserve the right to suspend, reschedule or cancel services if operational circumstances or safety make this necessary. We will attempt to contact all customers who have booked tickets in advance to arrange exchange or refund of tickets. Customers are advised to check their email before visiting to avoid an unnecessary journey.