2021 – Booking Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- In buying ticket(s) from the MSLR you understand and agree that your ticket(s) is/are valid only for the number of person(s) and the date stated.
- One free essential carer ticket can be provided for each paying disabled visitor. Carers must provide assistance to the visitor and proof of entitlement may be required on entry. Acceptable documents include Letter/notice of entitlement for Disability Living Allowance or PIP, Letter from your doctor, Blue parking badge or Freedom Pass, DID card or Access card. If you have any questions regarding proof of entitlement please email firstname.lastname@example.org before your visit.
- It is your responsibility to check prior to purchase that the information you have supplied to us with regards to your e-ticket requirement is accurate. We are only responsible for issuing e-tickets in accordance with the information you provide.
- E-tickets are valid only for the date and arrival time stated. It may be possible to amend your booking subject to availability up to 4 days before the entry date of your ticket, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
- Once your online booking has been confirmed an order confirmation will be sent to the email address you specified on your booking.
- On arrival at the event, the following will be required in order to validate an e-ticket purchased through the MSLR website:
- A legible printout of your e-ticket or a smartphone with the confirmation including barcode.
- The credit or debit card used to purchase the e-ticket through this website. The MSLR reserves the right to refuse entry to any person not able to validate their e-ticket.
- Dogs are not allowed to travel other than assistance dogs.
Covid 19 Control measure
- We request all passengers adhere to the current government directives regarding Covid-19.
- You can only book a group of up to 6 people (unless you are visiting as a household or support bubble which is larger than 6).
- Passengers must wear a face covering on platforms, indoor areas, collecting take-away food and busy areas unless exempt as per the current Government rules
- We have introduced a one-way system to ensure passengers can socially distance.
- Please be prepared to make all payments contact free by card when purchasing any products on site.
- Enhanced cleaning regimes. All of our coaches have been professionally treated with an antimicrobial agent and further cleaning will be carried out between each service.
- Hand Sanitisers are available, please use regularly.
- We will be asking passengers to maintain social distancing whilst using our facilities.
Cancellations due to Covid-19
- If you are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 you or members of your party or family group may not attend the railway.
- In the event we are unable to operate a service we will provide a full refund. We reserve the right to suspend, reschedule or cancel services if operational circumstances or safety make this necessary.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Due to services being pre-booked we may be able to amend your booking once purchased, subject to availability up to 4 days before the entry date of your ticket, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- In the event we are unable to operate a service we will provide a full refund. We reserve the right to suspend, reschedule or cancel services if operational circumstances or safety make this necessary. We will attempt to contact all customers who have booked tickets in advance to arrange exchange or refund of tickets. Customers are advised to check their email before visiting to avoid an unnecessary journey.
- You may cancel a Ticket prior to travel subject to the following charges:
Over 21 days prior visit – 100% refund
7 – 20 days prior visit – 50% refund
Under 7 days prior visit – 0% refund