Description
The livery is based on that of a 4-plank coal wagon owned by William H. Booth, coal factors and merchants of Ipswich (weathered version)
. Formally Booth & Mitchell until 1907 the company was dissolved in April of that year leaving Booth to trade under the name of William H. Booth & Co. The company had premises in Princes Street Ipswich and a coal depot in Ipswich Lower Yard supplying stations in the area up until the late 1920’s. The model is numbered 704 in the Booth fleet and is in a similar livery to the previous Booth wagon number 701 produced for us in 2008.




