The Mid-Suffolk Light Railway Museum charts the history of the line from beginning of the railway at the turn of the 20th century to the closure in 1952, just short of 50 years of operation.
The Museum houses a growing collection of Middy artefacts and memorabilia and a selection of photographs of the line taken by the famous railway photographer, Doctor Ian Cameron Allen. Dr. Allen was a Framlingham G.P. and prolific recorder of the East Anglian railway scene at the end of the steam era. Our Museum is called the Dr. Ian C. Allen Building.