Progress on the rolling chassis of 1604 is going well and we should be in a position to test the loco during the visit of ‘Illingworth’ for Special Engine Month. It’s an irresistible opportunity to have a restored Hudswell Clarke running with our 1604, on the way to restoration – a treat for Middy fans and photographers alike and another step forward in the continuing revival of the MSLR.
- Middy and the Covid-19 effect (May 7, 2020)
- VE Day and War Years to VJ Day? (March 26, 2020)
- Middy cancellation and postponement plans (March 22, 2020)
- Easter Steam-Up first Coronavirus cancellation at the Middy (March 19, 2020)
- Everything Goes 24th & 25th May – CANCELLED (February 14, 2020)