Everything Goes weekend is for rail fans and visitors to see all our locomotives in action at one time.
We have three operational steam locos resident at the Middy and now a further three diesels (see the rolling stock pages for full details), including Ruston & Hornsby 48 no. 294266, previously owned by the late Sir William McAlpine and, an example of the only diesel ever to run on the original Middy rails, albeit for the miserable reason on lifting the track for scrap. All the locos will either be on passenger train duty or engaged in example freight movements with goods trains or shunting.
On Monday 25th we will also be joined by the East Suffolk Morris Men who will be providing additional traditional dance entertainment.
- VE Day and War Years to VJ Day? (March 26, 2020)
- Middy cancellation and postponement plans (March 22, 2020)
- Easter Steam-Up first Coronavirus cancellation at the Middy (March 19, 2020)
- Everything Goes 24th & 25th May (February 14, 2020)
- Easter Steam Up 12th & 13th April – Cancelled (February 14, 2020)