This year’s War Years pageant at the Middy will be bigger and better than ever before, not least as it will run for three days to complement the 75th anniversary of VE Day in line with the national bank holiday celebration. As ever the Middy will be staging displays and demonstrations by re-enactors and the appearance of some ‘famous faces’ plus , we hope, a fly past from the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight (weather permitting , date t.b.a.). See the Middy in the War Years pages for the latest information on special performers and visitors. Together with plenty of steam train action and all the Middy facilities, it will be a great weekend’s entertainment and visitors will be able buy one, two or three day passes.
If you would like to join in with your own WW2/1940s memorabilia go to the Middy in the War years page and send us your Registration Form, but please hurry, as space even with the extra day will be limited.
- Everything Goes 24th & 25th May (February 14, 2020)
- Easter Steam Up 12th & 13th April (February 14, 2020)
- Middy in the War Years 2020 (February 14, 2020)
- Christmas and New Year’s Day ‘sell outs’ at the Middy (January 3, 2020)
- New Year’s Day Steam & Light (November 25, 2019)