We are pleased to announce we will be joined on 19th August by the Norwich Vintage Motorcycle Club, who will be arriving at about the same time as our newly restored Dennis Mace lorry is being unveiled by Mr. Roger Heard, a retired director of Dennis vehicles.
This will be the third visit the Club has made to the Middy and their bikes will be on display in the station area. Visitors to the Middy will be welcome to view and reminisce about models and motorcycling from days gone by.
- Important Addition to Middy Museum Collection. (July 1, 2020)
- New Permanent Way Storage Van (June 30, 2020)
- Middy to remain closed until further notice (June 30, 2020)
- 1604 Progress (June 30, 2020)
- Middy Shop has exclusive rights to sell MSLR ‘Bible’ (June 23, 2020)