After Andrew Reen (the Boiler Inspector on the 1604 case) had given the go ahead to continue work on1604’s boiler the firebox was fitted on Thursday 20th May.
This is (another) massive step reached in the work on the boiler.
Still an awful long way to go, but the home straight is now in site.
- More Ticketing News after 19th July: walk-in or pre-book (July 20, 2021)
- Middy Bookings from Steam Railway Day 25th July (July 14, 2021)
- Two Locos in steam from July 18th (July 12, 2021)
- Middy Shop Refit (June 29, 2021)
- Tea Room under new management (June 29, 2021)