Thanks to the dedication of the restoration team and all who have donated so far, a great deal has been achieved, but there is still bit to do – mainly work on the boiler.
Right now the boiler is with our outside contractors at Yaxham in Norfolk and we are happy to report that the firebox has been approved by the inspector and riveting is currently being carried out on the boiler. It’s good to know even despite the current general disruption, valuable progress is still being made
- 1604 on the move (May 6, 2021)
- Middy and Shreddie scoop the HRA Preservation Award (April 29, 2021)
- Middy relaunches Sponsor-a-Sleeper Campaign (March 22, 2021)
- Track Extension – we are getting there! (March 19, 2021)
- Green Light for Middy in the War Years 30th & 31st May (February 24, 2021)