We have just been scheduled for two flypasts from the RAF’s Battle of Britain Memorial Flight, who will be providing a Spitfire on Sunday 5th May and a Dakota on Monday 6th May (weather permitting bearing in mind these aircraft are both over 70 years old).
In previous years the BBMF flypasts have been much appreciated by visitors by adding an extra dimension to the atmosphere and, to be offered two flypasts on one weekend, will be a first for Middy in the War Years shows. Not to be missed.
- New Year’s Day Steam & Light (November 25, 2019)
- 2020 Events Programme (November 25, 2019)
- Santas sold out for 2019 (November 25, 2019)
- Lady McAlpine visits the Middy (November 25, 2019)
- Ipswich Model Engineers at The Country Railway Gala 7th & 8th September (August 6, 2019)