At this weekend’s Gala and Festival, the Middy will be staging not only a steam festival with three locos in steam and at least four steam road vehicles, but a festival of the best of local ales. At least 18 different brews will be available for sampling both in the MSLR’s real ale bar, The Kitchener Arms, and in the new temporary Notcutts Van Bar just by the Restoration Shed.
This will be the last public open steaming event of the Middy for the 2018 season (except the Santa Specials of course). Thank you for your support and visits and we hope to see you again in 2019.
- New Year’s Day Steam & Light (November 25, 2019)
- 2020 Events Programme (November 25, 2019)
- Santas sold out for 2019 (November 25, 2019)
- Lady McAlpine visits the Middy (November 25, 2019)
- Ipswich Model Engineers at The Country Railway Gala 7th & 8th September (August 6, 2019)