The Middy’s first major weekend opening for 2022 will be Easter Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday 17th and 18th April.
All the MSLR attractions will be open, Museum, Cafe, Bar, Restoration Shed visits and, of course, steam hauled rides on the train of genuine Victorian 4-wheel coaches, local craft stalls and The Kitchener Arms real ale bar.
AND a grand Easter Bunny Hunt for the younger visitors
We are looking forward to what we hope will be an almost normal opening and running weekend.
Tickets available here or at the ticket office on the day..
- Hurricane Flypast at Middy in the 1940s 28th May (April 8, 2022)
- Platinum Jubilee Steam 5th June (March 28, 2022)
- Middy in the 1940s 28th & 29th May (March 28, 2022)
- Easter Steam Up 17th & 18th April (January 3, 2022)
- New Year’s Day Steam & Light Festival – Event Postponed (December 22, 2021)