Thanks to the unseasonably fine weather and the enthusiastic work of the Middy Contractors, TES 2000, the trackbed and ballast in readiness for track laying is all in position.
This is a major step forward in the project to more than double the length of the line and create a destination terminus for visitors to the railway.
Together with many of the railway’s volunteer staff, who helped with planning and clearing the route, TES 2000 have achieved enormous progress amazingly quickly and the Middy is delighted with their contribution.
- Christmas and New Year’s Day ‘sell outs’ at the Middy (January 3, 2020)
- New Year’s Day Steam & Light (November 25, 2019)
- 2020 Events Programme (November 25, 2019)
- Santas sold out for 2019 (November 25, 2019)
- Lady McAlpine visits the Middy (November 25, 2019)