The Ipswich Model Engineers will be bringing some of their latest creations and portable track, “To give the youngsters and the young at heart a trip as most people don’t believe us when we tell them our little locomotives can pull a fair load” , says Club Secretary Terry Woodward. (Sunday only.)
Terry has recently completed a model of the quintessential Middy loco, an LNER J15, (see pictures), he will also bring his Sandringham class B2. The Ipswich Model Engineers will be taking over the two museum rooms with one of the rooms devoted to the gauge 1 group who will be setting up a demonstration and displaying their models.
- Christmas and New Year’s Day ‘sell outs’ at the Middy (January 3, 2020)
- New Year’s Day Steam & Light (November 25, 2019)
- 2020 Events Programme (November 25, 2019)
- Santas sold out for 2019 (November 25, 2019)
- Lady McAlpine visits the Middy (November 25, 2019)