The Ipswich Model Engineers will be bringing some of their latest creations and portable track, “To give the youngsters and the young at heart a trip as most people don’t believe us when we tell them our little locomotives can pull a fair load” , says Club Secretary Terry Woodward. (Sunday only.)
Terry has recently completed a model of the quintessential Middy loco, an LNER J15, (see pictures), he will also bring his Sandringham class B2. The Ipswich Model Engineers will be taking over the two museum rooms with one of the rooms devoted to the gauge 1 group who will be setting up a demonstration and displaying their models.
- VE Day and War Years to VJ Day? (March 26, 2020)
- Middy cancellation and postponement plans (March 22, 2020)
- Easter Steam-Up first Coronavirus cancellation at the Middy (March 19, 2020)
- Everything Goes 24th & 25th May (February 14, 2020)
- Easter Steam Up 12th & 13th April – Cancelled (February 14, 2020)