The Ipswich Model Engineers will be bringing some of their latest creations and portable track, “To give the youngsters and the young at heart a trip as most people don’t believe us when we tell them our little locomotives can pull a fair load” , says Club Secretary Terry Woodward. (Sunday only.)
Terry has recently completed a model of the quintessential Middy loco, an LNER J15, (see pictures), he will also bring his Sandringham class B2. The Ipswich Model Engineers will be taking over the two museum rooms with one of the rooms devoted to the gauge 1 group who will be setting up a demonstration and displaying their models.
- Important Addition to Middy Museum Collection. (July 1, 2020)
- New Permanent Way Storage Van (June 30, 2020)
- Middy to remain closed until further notice (June 30, 2020)
- 1604 Progress (June 30, 2020)
- Middy Shop has exclusive rights to sell MSLR ‘Bible’ (June 23, 2020)