We are delighted to announce from our 25th July event we will be able to accept both website bookings and ticket office bookings as Covid restrictions are eased, so visitors can book in advance or on the day of arrival as they choose.
We have been very pleased with the response to the website booking system and attendance figures have been very similar to equivalent days back in 2019 when all visitors were ‘walk-ins’. Accordingly we will continue the website booking option for anyone who prefers to enter the Middy paid-for in advance in parallel with unbooked arrivals.
Visitors will be able to enter any part of the Middy museum, shop, refreshment room and, we hope, the Kitchener Arms bar coach. However, as you will know, government advice is still to proceed with caution and we will continue to provide hand sanitation points and, if you prefer to wear face masks, please do.
- Additional Steam Railway Day 12th September (August 9, 2021)
- Love Your Railway (August 2, 2021)
- More Ticketing News after 19th July: walk-in or pre-book (July 20, 2021)
- Middy Bookings from Steam Railway Day 25th July (July 14, 2021)
- Two Locos in steam from July 18th (July 12, 2021)