We are very pleased to announce that the Middy Shop has obtained the exclusive right and existing stock for the sale of Peter Paye’s iconic book on the history of the MSLR – the Mid-Suffolk Light Railway. First published in 1986, this 216 page book is the recognised authority on the history of the line from inception to closure, covering personalities, the trials and tribulations of the route and final extent of the railway, its locomotives, rolling stock, buildings and all other aspects of how the Middy survived for half a century.
With numerous photographic and drawn illustrations, The Mid-Suffolk Light Railway is a ‘must have’ for anyone with an interest in the line and especially necessary for Middy modellers.
£21.95 to the general public or £20.00 to MSLR. P&P included.
- Important Addition to Middy Museum Collection. (July 1, 2020)
- New Permanent Way Storage Van (June 30, 2020)
- Middy to remain closed until further notice (June 30, 2020)
- 1604 Progress (June 30, 2020)
- Middy Shop has exclusive rights to sell MSLR ‘Bible’ (June 23, 2020)