Join us on 1st January for your first steam train ride of the year in genuine Victorian coaches and visit the Historical Lamp Society’s display in our Restoration Shed – a superb setting for vintage oil lamps dating from the mid-Victorian era. As seen in the grand houses and the practical work places.
Get your first breath of steam and fascinating visit at Steam & Light on New year’s Day at the Middy.
- VE Day and War Years to VJ Day? (March 26, 2020)
- Middy cancellation and postponement plans (March 22, 2020)
- Easter Steam-Up first Coronavirus cancellation at the Middy (March 19, 2020)
- Everything Goes 24th & 25th May (February 14, 2020)
- Easter Steam Up 12th & 13th April – Cancelled (February 14, 2020)