Our Steam Day falls at the end of four days of celebrating the longest reigning monarch in our history. The old Middy (see featured pic.) closed in the year Queen Elizabeth acceded to the throne and we offer our respect and congratulations. There will have been many more exciting events during this period, so we will not try to outdo the outdoable, but we will be running a Steam Railway Day Plus, the plus being some of the paraphernalia and displays and vehicles from the Middy in the 40s pageant from the previous weekend.
And, of course, all the Middy attractions will be open for a final QEII great day out.
- Hurricane Flypast at Middy in the 1940s 28th May (April 8, 2022)
- Platinum Jubilee Steam 5th June (March 28, 2022)
- Middy in the 1940s 28th & 29th May (March 28, 2022)
- Easter Steam Up 17th & 18th April (January 3, 2022)
- New Year’s Day Steam & Light Festival – Event Postponed (December 22, 2021)