Despite the corona virus restrictions and limitations, the Middy Santa Specials were a total success with all trains sold out well before their ‘right away’ and the worrying aspects of social distancing and separate carriage compartments were perfectly organised under the skilful direction of Events Manager, Rose Weller.
Many visitors expressed their thanks to volunteers for the sympathetic handling of families, car parking and the meeting of the man himself. Although the full Christmas show was not possible this year, there was definitely enough of a festive atmosphere to entertain the visitors, especially the under 10s.
- Green Light for Middy in the War Years 30th & 31st May (February 24, 2021)
- FURTHER REVISIONS TO THE 2021 PROGRAMME (February 24, 2021)
- Getting back to normal? (February 7, 2021)
- Middy in the War Years (January 19, 2021)
- 2021 Programme announced (January 14, 2021)