Disappointingly, despite passing its recent boiler examination, the boiler inspector has asked for extra preparation work to be completed before Sirapite is delivered to the MIddy, the loco will now miss its scheduled Easter weekend steaming dates.
Sirapite’s duties will instead be handled by the Middy’s 110 year old vertical boilered Belgian tram locomotive.
But the good news is Sirapite will be delivered on 26th April and will be in action for the Middy’s next big weekend, Middy in the War Years 5th & 6th May.
- New Year’s Day Steam & Light (November 25, 2019)
- 2020 Events Programme (November 25, 2019)
- Santas sold out for 2019 (November 25, 2019)
- Lady McAlpine visits the Middy (November 25, 2019)
- Ipswich Model Engineers at The Country Railway Gala 7th & 8th September (August 6, 2019)